Welcome to our running schedule page that lists all the upcoming classes and events here at Element Mountain. This list will be updated as classes/events come to pass and new ones are scheduled.
Each class/event has a link that will bring you to their respective page.
“Clinical studies have proven that 2 hours of nature sounds in a single day reduces damaging stress hormones up to 800% and activates between 500-600 DNA segments responsible for repairing and healing the physical body.”
~Dr. Joe Dispenza~
What more reason do we need than that to get outside?
This year our main focus is on the guiding of Vision Quests. For information please visit our Quest Page
All people embarking upon the Vision Quest this year will partake in their final journey during the month of September.
- Night Hike of Mt Grant – September – Inquire through email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Wisdoms Camp Out – September – Inquire through email – email@example.com
- Leaf Peeper Hike with tracking – October – Inquire through email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 day Survival Combat Camp – October- Inquire through email – email@example.com
- Night Kayaking Event – would love to get together a night of kayaking on lake Champlain- Inquire through email – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Details coming for the following events. As of right now they are all tentative and dependent upon interest level.)